The preparations for building of our new school have now kicked off – parents input is welcome
The architects invite parents with relevant expertise in the below theme areas to put themselves forward for the meetings taking place on ESB campus on the 11thNovember and 29th November.
Meeting themes (dates/times):
- - Kick-off breakfast session (8am-9am 11th)
- - “Catering & (so much) more” (1.30pm -3pm on 11th)
- "We are living in a digital world" (3.30pm on 11th)
- - “Physically active” (9am on 29th)
- - “An attractive school for recruitment” (11am on 29th)
- "Sharing = caring" (1.30pm on 29th)
- - “Unique in diversity” (3.30pm on 29th)
- - "How we function" (date & time yet t.b.d.)
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here for the kick-off event if you feel your input and experience could be of value to the discussions.
We hope we can have parents at as many theme sessions as possible – to be the voice of the parents.
Further information will follow.