Dear Parents of ESB,
Let's get ECA started together! Join the PA ECA Team!
Extra curricular activities (ECA) could be ready to begin after the autumn break IF we have a few hands to help with the day to day running. Let’s split the tasks between 2,3 or 4 volunteers and get this up and running!
Do you have a little time to spare to enable these fun activities for our children?
Classes are likely to run Wednesday and Friday afternoons for students from P3 to secondary.
We need help with:
- - Picking up and responding to parent e-mail enquiries.
- Being available by phone to assist with queries arising from supervisors during ECA session Wednesday and Friday afternoons. For example- contacting parents to check why child is not present at ECA. Often there are no queries, someone needs to be contactable ‘just in case’.
- Liaising with course instructors as required. In case of instructor absence- contact parents to advise there is no class for their child OR arrange for children to attend an alternative class.
- Occasional stand in for absent supervisors.
- 1 or 2 additional supervisors Wednesday and Friday afternoons 13.00-16.00. (note – this is a paid role). Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that primary children attending ECA are in the correct place at the correct time.
- Maintaining/updating ECA course information on the PA website.
These tasks could each be taken on by a different parent, or split between 2 /3.
PLEASE consider giving a small amount of your time to this very worthwhile Parents Association function.
Contact us urgently at email@example.com
We really want ECA to go ahead but we need YOUR help!